Wednesday 20 March 2013

Payment

I hate owing people. That's part of the reason why I don't have friends. Once your owe somebody they control you. The best way to never get your heart broken is to make people think you don't have one. Most of the gang had run off the California for spring break, leaving me behind to do what I may without the prying eyes of my older siblings. Since the night of the party I'd spent most of my time locked in my room, escaping into a whorl wind of pills, pot, and music so loud it drowned out all my thoughts. Dallas Winston had saved me. The one person in the entire world I didn't want to have something to hold over me...Well second person if I count my father. I had heard from Audrey that Rhyan had dumped Dally before their vacation. 

I looked at the clock, 6:38 too early for anyone I'd know to be at Bucks, but Dally would've been there for a couple hours now, especially if he was emotional about his break up with Rhyan. Standing up I took the shortest, jean miniskirt that I owned out of my closet and put it on after putting on my undergarments. Then I took out a white, button up shirt and put it on. I brushed my hair, did my makeup, put my shoes on, and went out to the living room to check out my appearance in the mirror. If was was going to do this, I sure as hell was going to do it right. 

After putting on a pair of Audrey's heels I walked down to Buck's bar. The idea of sleeping with Dally was playing in my mind. I knew plenty of girls from around town who have spent time in his bed, but they were normally sleazy and probably disease ridden. I shook my head and slipped one of my Mom's Valiums into my mouth. When I walked into the bar there were only a few people sprinkled around, mostly drunks who had been there all day, spending their pay checks before they could use it to pay off child support. As usual Buck was working the bar, so I walked over and smiled. 


"'Ey, Blair Matthews. It's a bit early don't you think?" I only rolled my eyes and pointed towards the staircase that lead to Dally's room. He chuckled to himself before replying, "Yea, he's up there. Although I never pegged you as one of Winston's bawds." I made my way up the stairs and knocked on the door. It was silent for a moment before I heard a muffled "One sec!". I took that moment to pop another pill before the door swung open and there stood the man I was indebted to for the past week. 


Before I knew it, my lips were pressed against his and his hands were on my hips."Blair, what are you doing?" He sounded unsure, yet he didn't stop me. "Shut up Dallas" I forcefully pushed him toward the bed, pressing into him, not breaking the kiss once. When we made it to the bed he pulled me down on top of him. The kiss grew more passionate and I moaned into his mouth. Thoughts of the night of the party, and thoughts of betraying Rhyan flooded my head but I pushed them away. I was here to pay a debt, not to worry about others feelings. 

Dally started unbuckling his jeans with one hand and his other hand was making its way under my skirt. I sat up and quickly tore my top off, flinging it to the floor, not caring where it went. I pressed my bare chest against his muscular body and I moaned as his hands and lips to roam my body. He entered me and I grabbed his shoulders, bucking my hips along with his. Now I knew why girls were so willing to sleep with Dallas Winston, he was better than any of the boys at the high school. He definitely knew what he was doing. 


When we were done, he pulled out and lay on the opposite side of the bed, and I lay on top of him. After a few minutes he said, "Well...That was unexpected. I always figured you hated me." Our eyes met for a moment before I crawled out of his bed and began pulling my underwear back on. "Now...." I said as I pull his oversized shirt on over my head, "we're even Winston." And with that I walked out of his room and back down to the bar. 

4 comments:

  1. NOO!! NOT POOR LITTLE BLAIR!!!
    funny...Dal thinks these girls hate him then he ends up sleeping with them o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kid gets way more ass then he should lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaa i get the perfect amount of ass man your just jelous

    ReplyDelete